Thursday, November 01, 2012

C' Panizza & Pasta, Clark, Angeles, Pampanga

We had dinner here on  a Saturday night. I thought the place would be packed,because some bloggers mentioned that one needed to make a reservation to be able to get a table.  We were the only ones in the restaurant.  I thought other guests were in the garden, but Son said  there weren't any people in the garden.  Only two other tables got occupied after we left the restaurant.
 
Complimentary Bread w/ Pesto in Olive Oil 
Panizza with arugula & alfalfa sprouts
The panizza was served in an oval dish/plate called a 'bandehado', usually used for serving dishes like mechado, menudo or fish. . I'd prefer it if the panizza was placed on a
flat serving plate or even a chopping board, like the way panizza's at Uncle Cheffy's
are served.  It was not thin enough for me. I didn't eat this.
(Php 910 / Panizza Angelico)
Baby back ribs were not as tender and  moist as the ones served at RUB.
I didn't eat this, too.
(Php 1450 / Baby back ribs) 
Risotto Kristina was very delicious.  There were bits of asparagus that provided the crunch.
The shrimps and fish fillet were fresh, sweet and succulent.
I really love this dish.
(Php 865 / Risotto Kristina)
Plates signed by famous celebrities hang by the doorway.  
There were cheesecakes and chocolate decadent cakes  
but we were too full to order dessert, and
 we have a whole brazo de mercedes, given by Elli, Gala & Kris, back at the villa.
Now, I have a reason to go back to this place.
Other photographs taken by Elli Ong, Son's friend and  lead vocalist of their band.
********
Hmmmm... what kind of food blogger am I?... if I don't eat the food that I blog about.
O well... not really a serious FOOD blogger, just a blogger.
/ betsisanders 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment