Tuesday, November 13, 2012

We love Fruits

After feasting on the freshest crab claws, squid and catfish, the travel buddies, DFs Jannette, Malu and I went to the fruit stand nearest Wok with Joe. 
Jannette said "You cannot eat that in the car." Bakit kaya?
Malu's favorite, Marang or Durian.
 
"Chestnuts roasting on an open fire"  but, no Jack Frost here.
We have lots of newly popped chestnuts almost in every mall.
Oh my dear... I am in persimmon heaven.  Too bad I can't be with my Dad and Sister this Thanksgiving.  Sister has a tree in her backyard. And she goes to this farmers' market and buys a whole crate of persimmons just for me whenever I visit them in December.
Sis, I got a kilo of  these persimmons, about php200 / kilo.
More fruits!!!!
Chico and Lanzones, also my favorites, but these give me a difficult time the next moring.
 So, I didn't buy any.
A very  fun day.
Being with my friends, a delicious lunch, and a fruitful day!
I just love my life. Thank you DG!
/  betsisanders 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment