Friday, November 23, 2012

there's a lot to be thankful for

Dad & Pocholo's joint birthday party at Sushi One.
Thank you to my best sister and brother in law for this fabulous
and memorable celebration of life and love.
My BBFF bestest best friend forever Dr. Aimee and her family ,
with Dad, my best sister and Pocholo
Dad's thanksgiving lunch prepared by my best sister.
This must taste heavenly, prepared with care , patience and much love.
I would have wanted to spend thanksgiving with my family in Roseville,
but circumstaces beyond my control prevented me from being with my family.
You are always in my thoughts and prayers.  If all goes well,
I'll see you in September. Hmmmmm, sounds like a song, or maybe in November
when summer is gone. Smile smile smile!!!
********
The Hubby and I had thanksgiving dinner with DF Jannette, Daddy General and her son Vinni
at my favorite Chinese restaurant which happens to be Daddy General's favorite too.
I did not take photos of the food, was a bit shy with Daddy General.
It is during the holidays that I miss my family so much.
Thanks for filling up the emptiness.
You are the sweetest, Daddy General.
Thanks DF Jannette !!!
"Gratitude starts with a feeling in the heart, then, an expression in words
and a giving in return."  Next time, it is our turn to treat!
Love lots, betsisanders 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment