Friday, October 12, 2012

Ye Dang (Korean)

Appetizers
Charcoal
Raw Beef for Grilling
Chicken for Grilling
Lettuce, Garlic, Spicy Sauce
 
Korean Pancake
Chap Chae 
 
Interiors
 
This place is always packed with customers.  If you want to reserve a table for dinner and try to call the restaurant between 2 to 5pm, nobody will answer the phone.  The female server explained that all the waiters, cooks , probably even the security guards are on break and that no one will answer the phone.  In case you'd really want to get a table, go to the restaurant fifteen minutes before they open because the placed gets full in half an hour.
 
I have never been to Korea, because I am lazy to get a visa.  I'm not  fond of Korean food since I do not eat spicy food. But the Hubby and the Son LOVE spicy, super hot food.   Food is good. Price is reasonable. However, the place needs a slight makeover and more parking space. 
 
 Shall I go back to this restaurant?  Maybe. :-) 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment