Monday, October 08, 2012

I am ... betsisanders

 
 
Marianne Williamson's status update in Facebook today, October 8, 2012, is ... "We have to be willing to die to who we have been, in order to be born to who we can be." Is it coincidence? Or has her writings been the moving force behind the drastic changes that I have done in my life, that even my day to day thoughts and prayers revolve around her teachings.

There are other authors who have made an impact on how I relate to other people, how I have " closed some doors", and how I have turned my back on those who do not love me back. The famous author PC ( Mr. Paulo Coelho ) is another favorite. I have all his books.

Iyanla, not her real name, whom I follow in Super Soul Sunday, together with Madame Oprah, is my latest favorite. Three Sundays ago, she revealed how she has transformed and left her old life, to become who she is now. The old Rhonda Fleming is gone and the new and better version of herself, she has named Iyanla, which means great mother. She is the Mother of Reinvention.

Iyanla says , "I'm still learning to stand up and ask for what I want without fear of losing people's love." I, too, have placed myself first, but in the process, some friends didn't like what I did, and somehow lost their love.

Betsisanders, that is what I have named my soul, the being, the authentic self that is within me, that place where happiness and peace dwells and emanates from, that which I convey, portray, reveal in all my paintings and writings. Very few friends accept this change, but the few who have remained are those who love me back, love me more and love me most.

Happy Monday ! / betsisanders 2012



 

No comments:

Post a Comment