Thursday, November 15, 2012

an evening well spent

It is always fun  to spend time with my bbff. We never run out of things to talk about or laugh at.   
Aya and I, at Burgoo in Greenhills.  We only had less than an hour before the screening of Skyfall.  Aya wanted to watch this Bond movie. [ I missed Skyfall's premier last Halloween because Hubby didn't want to go.  I read some unfavorable reviews in Facebook and sort of got discouraged to see the movie.  Son didn't want to watch  this 007 film, just like the Bourne series, which was boring according to the Son and would only put him to sleep.  Son and I watch movies all the time, but  I could not really force him to watch Skyfall. Hubby has been quite busy for the past two weeks and didn't have time to watch Skyfall with me.  Good thing, my BBFF hasn't seen it either.]
This is Burgoo's regular 9" pizza, with four flavors and thin crunchy crispy crust. We didn't finish the pizza and had to take home half of it.  It was good though. [I like Burgoo. They have a branch in SM Marikina; where Son and I hang out when we watch movies at SM; where I used to meet up with DF Jannette and my alter ego Cynthia during our 'window hour'.]  Aya and I were in a bit of a hurry and didn't want to miss the 1840 show.
I just had to take a closer picture of Burgoo's ceiling, which "resembles" the multi-colored glass flowers on the ceiling of Bellagio's Hotel lobby in Las Vegas.  I also could not stop looking up. It's quite delightful to see these colorful lights.  The painter in me loves this assortment of hues.
 
Thanks my 'beautiful best friend forever' for an evening well spent. Thanks for dinner and the movie. See you again soooonest!  ..... /betsisanders 2012
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment