Friday, August 31, 2012

a pre-view of more & authentic Vietnamese meals

 
Who wouldn't love these ladies?  They would drop whatever they are doing, reschedule meetings, and meet up, even if there was no magic word (remember, buffet?), just to watch a movie.  Bubut wanted to see "I do Bidoo Bidoo" .  me too!!!

 
Yayo treated us to a late afternoon snack at Pho Hoa Vietnamese Restaurant ..
.... a pre-view of more &  authentic Vietnamese meals!
 
fried spring rolls

fresh spring rolls

pomelo salad

banh mi (grilled chicken in french baguette)
 
I forgot to bring my Nikon and just used my camera phone. The main dining room wasn't well lit, [That explains the dark shadows]. Oh , and I also forgot to take a photos of the Pho.
  Pho is my comfort food, and my son's favorite too.
 
Shall I go back to Pho Hoa?  oh yes... I always do, almost twice a month,
... every time we watch a movie in Eastwood.
 
/ betsisanders 2012
 
 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment