Wednesday, September 12, 2012

a meal is best shared with those you really really like / 2011

One restaurant that I really really like is Chelsea Market at Serendra, BGC (Bonifacion Global City). I am seldom in the Makati area, but every time I am there , I never fail to dine at the restaurants in Serendra.The best cheesecake is the cookie dough cheesecake at Chelsea Market. (Momo , in Eastwood also serves this, because they are sister companies.)  That cookie dough cheesecake  has always been a looong time favorite. Another fave is the cheesecake at the Manila Peninsula , which Boyet brought home the other day. Cheesecake heaven !

Wolfgang Puck says, Live, Love & EEEEAT!!!!!
complimentary focaccia and roasted garlic / olive oil which Son adores, I don't ;( 

cookie dough cheesecake
greek salad at chelsea market
sausages ( 3 kinds) hungarian, polish, bratwurst ,
 served with mashed potatoes, sauerkraut and horsey dressing
   
mnl pen.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment