Wednesday, September 12, 2012

bohol weekend get-away / dec 2011

Arrived in Tagbilaran on a late Friday afternoon. I was hoping to catch the sunset by the beach, but we were too late. We strolled down Alona beach and found this seafoood restaurant. We had grilled seafood for dinner. / The whole day of Saturday was spent visiting the local tourist attractions. I've always wanted to see the Chocolate Hllls. I was able to climb almost 200 plus steps with not much difficulty.[ I sort of prepared for this. Have been exercising on the elliptical machine to strengthen my legs ;) ] We also went to see the tarsiers and the Baclayon Church. just loved the land tour. Oh, we didn't like to take the river cruise. Yuk, no way! / after a long tiring day, we relaxed and watched the sun set at Amorita's Saffron Restaurant. Good food, great hotel. Our friend Yayo is the interior designer of this hotel. (betsisanders 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment