Thursday, September 20, 2012

the mystery ...





Sunset taken at the Mall of Asia
 

"Whenever we solve the mystery or discover the tricks behind the magic, we lose the thrill and excitement in our lives."

I wrote this line months ago and was waiting for a nice photograph or painting to publish it with. I need to experience things before I can write or paint. Call it inspiration. Something has to trigger this surge of emotions so I can create.

The mystery behind death baffles me a lot. My preoccupation with it makes me write about it all the time. Death is comfortable. It ended the suffering of a colleague. That is all I know for sure. What lies beyond death is the mystery... I don't want to solve that mystery just yet. That's what makes my life challenging. I have to dream more in order to create. But once my life becomes difficult and unbearable, when pain and suffering is all there is to my life, when there is no more cure, then it is time to give up. I will let nature take care. I'll let it go and let God.

Goodbye classmate ... I'll make it up to you next time.

/ betsisanders 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment