Wednesday, September 12, 2012

february, the love month / 2012

there were a few people who left holes in my heart. but there are many who filled these holes by not just loving me back, but by loving me more. being with special friends, bff's, and family made my birthday very memorable. it was a very warm feeling in my heart. =] so that's how it feels when the holes in my heart are filled by those people who love me more.

february is the love month, the best time to be with those I love, love me back, and love me more.

the lovely travel buddies gave me a surprise birthday party last wednesday. then, class 83 best friends joined boyet and me for dinner at RUB & Dulcinea. last sunday, friends and family got together for an all-occasion party.

Happy birthday to me! Happy 90th birthday to Tito Cords! Happy 50th birthday to Anson Chua! Happy birthday to James and Iya! and Welcome home to Docchito!!! ... and Happy Valentine's Day to all !!!

Love love love.... means... thank you to those I love, those who love me back and to those who love me more!

(betsisanders 2012)











No comments:

Post a Comment