Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Le Provence, Roseville, CA / May 2012

his quaint, attractive, cozy French bistro is just around the corner, about a mile away from my sister's house. Last time I was here, we bought pastries and I love the raspberry tart that we got. Had a quick lunch here before we headed for Sacramento airport to pick up our niece.

Just had to order their escargot, para ma picture-an. It's a french delicacy , but , I don't eat snails,... Not even oysters or mussels. My sister tasted the escargot, which were wrapped in spinach and some special sauce or something, their shells removed, and placed in this unique serving dish that had six round holes, for the 'escargot balls'.

I forgot what I ordered, some sandwich I guess. My sister got the artichoke dip with flat bread, which was very very delicious!

We didn't order wine, because i have stopped drinking alcohol. Maybe when Hubby is with us, we will definitely order alcohol. Also didn't have room for dessert. Their servings are always huge, so we ended up bringing home half of everything we got.


No comments:

Post a Comment