Thursday, September 13, 2012

mccormick & scmicks, roseville, ca / may 2012

Two years ago, I missed the chance to dine at this restaurant in Chicago because the son wanted to eat Mexican food. This time, I requested my sister to have lunch at this seafood place.

Upon entering the restaurant, a very kind and hospitable caucasian lady
led us into the dining area and seated us in a very comfortable booth
by the window. She even offered to take our photos at the bar.

This time, my sister and I just shared the salad, appetizer, entree and
the drink. We had a non alcoholic blueberry mojito, lump crab mango and avocado tower, lettuce wedge salad and the assorted seafood
main entree. Everything we got was delicious. We didn't have room for dessert, too full! I love this place. Thanks docnono for bringing me
here. I'll be back ;)















No comments:

Post a Comment