Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Hindu Goddess, a bakeshop / 2012

Parvati, located at the ground floor of the Mindanao Bldg Lobby of Trinoma Mall. Parvati means a Hindu Goddess. But to me it means great desserts, delicious cakes, bottomless coffee if you order cake, reasonably priced soups, salads and pasta dishes and free wifi.

Son ordered tomato basil soup, chicken mango grape greens salad, half salmon on ciabatta sandwich and spicy shrimp linguini. I ordered the dessert, the three layered one, brownie topped with a layer of cheesecake and chocolate ganache ;) heaven in every bite.The cake cost a third of our bill. It was big enough for two, so I didn't order another one since my son doesn't have a sweet tooth ,unlike Mom.

Btw, Parvati is a place where bakers can sell their goods and to a wider audience. A dream come true for new baker-entrepreneurs. Makes me want to bake commercially ... No, not with carpal tunnel syndrome and arthritis. I just love this place! I shall return. (betsisanders)

No comments:

Post a Comment