Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Binulo... kapampangan restaurant

Binulo is a kapampangan restaurant at Manuel A. Roxas Ave., Clark, Angeles, Pampanga. It is along the main hiway, near a gas station. I read reviews about this restaurant in one of the food blogs. i sort of got confused and thought Binulo was the turoturo. When I entered the airconditioned dining room, I said to myself, this doesn't seem to be the place where they serve frogs and locusts. OO nga... Everybody's Cafe pala yung turoturo. Sayang, tinatakot ko pa naman ang kids. I told them that we were having frogs and insects for lunch.

Instead, we had a delicious native filipino lunch. I really loved their okoy and sinampalukang manok (my favorite). Didn't eat the other dishes. Love their pandan sansrival and tiboktibok. I will be back with the buffet ladies, este travel buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment